Kennedy, A. L. "The Mouseboks Family Dictionary".
- an alphabetic list of words with special meaning to the eponymous family
- a mock psychiatrical analysis of the family history conditioning their present state
- the family - a set of lustful, morbid, and paranoid people
- refuse all kinds of religion, hence find no consolation in their lives
- fear one another, their own selves, and life in general
- inventive in both form and content, creative, original, and amusing
- characters trapped within the cyclical trajectory of their daily routine, incapable to surpass their limits, failing to live and to enjoy it
AuthorKennedy, Alison Louise. (b. 1965).
Full Title"The Mouseboks Family Dictionary".
First PublishedIn: Now That You Are Back. London: Cape, 1994.
Kennedy, A. L. "The Mouseboks Family Dictionary". Now That You Are Back. (1994). London: Vintage, 1995.